PROTECT THE FUTURE
“Whoa, is this from the future?”
Maybe. We’re not at liberty to say. But we’re not saying it isn’t either.
Who knows, maybe you’re from the future too and have some sort of time travel amnesia. But now find yourself strangely drawn here because something deep inside of you recognizes its significance. And this is the one thing you need to help you stop an impending apocalypse.
Or maybe you just like having the latest and greatest. Either way.
We’re a company based in the U.S. whose innovative products are designed to protect and give the modern online warrior, like yourself, an edge. Everything we do is in service to your well-being, to ensure you can physically perform at the top of your game for as long as possible.
And sure, you’re a team player when you have to be. But that doesn’t mean you can’t be an individual and stand out. Which is why every Urban Samurai product is designed to look as good as it performs. Made with high quality materials and tested for both the real & digital world.
So, make sure you take care of your most valuable weapons as a gamer with Urban Samurai. Because the better you treat them, the more they’ll treat you to a win.
The future depends on you.
Can I get the Urban Samurai glasses made in my prescription?
- Yes, Urban Samurai frames are made with high optical quality and ready for your local optician to provide prescription lenses. We are working on the option to provide this service for you in the future.
How do I adjust my frames if they are loose on the side of my head?
- For both the Katana Stainless Steel & the Ronin TR90 frames, minor temple adjustments can be made by carefully bending inward on the rubberized ends. We recommend only bending a few centimeters.
What can I do if my TR90 Ronin Frames are sliding fit loosely on my nose?
- If the Ronin TR90 Frames are loose on your nose, we have included a couple pairs of silicone air chamber nose pads that are easily applied to the frames and allow for bigger frames to fit better on smaller noses.
Are the Ronin clip-on lenses polarized?
- Yes, the lenses are polarized to help block reflective glare when outdoors and provide further UV protection.
How do I clean my lenses?
- We recommend using a soft cloth with warm water or an eyeglass spray to clean the lenses. Do not clean dry. Do not put lenses face down on any hard surfaces to avoid scratches. When not in use, we recommend storing in provided case or in a soft pouch.
Will the Gauntlet wrist brace fit my large wrist size?
- With the innovative speed-lace design, it is made to fit even the largest of wrist sizes. Customers with wrist sizes up to 26 cm find it to fit comfortably.
How do I clean my Gauntlet wrist brace?
- We recommend hand washing and allow to drip dry. Do not dry clean and do not bleach.
What is Urban Samurai’s warranty policy?
- We stand behind our product and want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you are not happy with your purchase, please let us know at [email protected] and we will do everything we can to make it right.
- Returns for full refund or exchanges are allowed within 30 days of the ship date.
Can I track my order?
Can Urban Samurai ship internationally?